Version : v1.0
OS : Windows
Price : $0
Homepage : SalesPage
- Rude word check - Swear words and words that are not commonly in email addresses cause these emails to be filtered out.
- Valid email (loose check) - Checks email address to see if they contain only letters and numbers, - _ and @
- Valid email (loose check) - Checks email address to see if they conform to the RFC 5322 standard.
- Known temp disposable email domain - Checks to see if the email contains a known temp disposable email domain from the softwares internal database of known temp disposable email domains
- Suspected temp disposable email domain - At the start of the run this settings will search Google for keywords such as "disposable email address". Then it will crawl all the results extracting and validating all the domains it can find on these disposable email address websites, while being careful not to exclude known good email domains.
- Email domain DNS resolves - Checks to see if the domain on the email has DNS that successfully resolves.
- Check if domain has MX records - Checks the email domain to see if it has MX records set.
- Duplicate check - Checks to see if email address is a duplicate and already in imported email list.
Download information for guests: