KDROI is the tool I’ve been waiting for. Leave it to Wes Atkins, the forward thinker who developed KDSpy, to come up with this incredible way to save time and money when submitting your Kindle book’s free days to promotional sites. In minutes after getting access to the program, I had it loaded and had submitted one of my books free promotional days to 22 sites. Minutes instead of what in the past would have taken hours! And, in the past, when I haven’t had the time to submit Kindle free days myself, I have paid (virtual assistant, Fiverr, etc.) to have the book submitted … KDROI will easily justify its price in a minimal number of submissions for book promotions that I would have paid for in the past.
Version : 1.5.10
OS : Windows/Linux/MAC
Price : $47
Homepage : SalesPage
- Step 1: Setup a Free Promo or Countdown Deal For Your Kindle eBook.Before using KDROI, just setup a Free book promotion or Kindle Countdown deal (OR just manually set your book price to 99c) for your Kindle eBook in your Amazon KDP account. Then revert back to your bookshelf and click on your books 'direct' Amazon link to view your book on the Kindle store.
- Step 2: KDROI Pulls In The Essential Data For Your Chosen Kindle eBook : Once you're viewing your book on the Kindle store, KDROI will work on the background to grab all the essential information from your book listing page. A single click into KDROI on your browser and the only 2 things you need to do are, select whether you book is fiction OR non-fiction, then enter your email address.
- Step 3: Verify Your Book Description, Author BIO & Kindle Cover Image : After clicking next you will be presented with your book description, your author BIO and you cover image pulled from Amazon. If you want to make any changes to these details, you can amend them in the boxes provided. You can even upload a NEW image for your cover if you wish. Once you are happy with the details, click NEXT.
- Step 4: Choose The Start & End Date Of Your Book Promotion : On this screen you will be presented with a very simple calendar which corresponds to the dates of your promotion for your Kindle ebook. Just select the START and END data of your book promotion and click NEXT.
- Step 5: Choose The Type Of Promo & The Sites You Want To Submit To : You will then be presented with an 'ever-growing' list of sites that will list your Kindle eBook on their website during your book promotion. Simply select the type of promo (FREE, 0.99c or Permafree) ... and the sites you want to submit to. Then, click 'submit promotion', and in less than 15 seconds, you're finished.
Download information for guests: