In version 4, everything has been streamlined. Each of the 3 modules (Brainstorm, Research, and Analyze) have their own tabbed section. You can instantly switch between modules with a single click. Plus, each module offers powerful -- and highly INTUITIVE -- options that require only simple text box input and a couple of mouse clicks. Within minutes, you'll be up, running, and finding profitable keywords!
Version : 220.127.116.11
OS : Windows
Price : $47
Homepage : SalesPage
- Kx4 lets you discover THOUSANDS of long tail keywords in a matter of a few clicks...Gone are the days of having to endure tedious and time-consuming scraping and sorting procedures because of your "old" keyword tool's limited capabilities.
- Kx4 pulls keyword data from 13 different data sources -- for super-low competition...It's simple... if everyone pulls their data from the same source, the competition is going to get FIERCE. But, with over a dozen data sources, those worries are a thing of the past.
- Kx4 collect keywords from each source's "auto complete" database -- for optimal results...Auto complete keywords are PRIME keywords. Why is that the case? Because they are keywords that are being ACTIVELY searched for by REAL USERS.
- Kx4 has a POWERFUL "wildcard" feature that lets you find SUPER-TARGETED keywords...As you'll see in the examples below, the wildcard feature opens the door to a wide variety of uses and opportunites... IT'S AMAZING.
- Kx4 is easy, intuitive, and FAST...In fact, it's so simple that you might not even need the detailed video training I provide.
- Kx4 is incredibly flexible...You can search for keywords in 70 countries and languages.
- Kx4 is deceptively simple, amazingly powerful, and lightning fast -- it's an affiliate marketer's DREAM COME TRUE. You'll absolutely love it.
- Find virtually UNLIMITED article ideas that people are ACTIVELY looking for.
- Find product ideas to sell to highly-targeted groups of customers.
- Brainstorm profitable niches.
- Find long tail keyword phrases within specific niches.
- If you're a mobile app developer, you can scrape Google Play... and also find app counts in the Android market.
- Scrape Google Images if your site depends on image traffic.
- Scrape Amazon, eBay, Nextag, and Google Shopping to instantly generate product-related keywords.
- Scrape Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, and AOL for "general" keyword ideas.
- And MUCH more!
Download information for guests: