With an average setup, Gscraper can harvest URLs at a speed of about 5 URLs per second per thread. That means in single second each thread gets a fresh proxy, parses the Google SERPs , extracts the URLs which match your footprint and saves them into a text file. Whoa, that’s fast! There is no limitation on the number of threads either. Gscraper is optimized to work with large number of threads. So with 300 threads, you will probably have about 90,000 URLs/minute as shown on the screenshot. This was done with a typical footprint. A computer with high speed connection can easily go over 100,000 URLs scraped per minute. Not to mention a VPS! We achieve numbers like this regularly when we scrape for our own projects.
Version : 18.104.22.168
OS : Windows
Price : $68
Homepage : SalesPage
- Get proxies automatically!
- Scrape based on the type and time!
- Multi-line footprint support!
- Functions to clean and sort scraped lists!
- Nofollow / Dofollow check!
- The most powerful filter!
- Post to any kind of non authorized form!
- Easy to find the auto approve list!
- Expand lists for particular domain!
Download information for guests: