LinkedIn Company Extractor is a desktop application which allows you to extract endless number of companies' data from LinkedIn at an exceptionally fast rate. It automatically extracts LinkedIn profile link, Business Name, Company Size, Followers, Website, Year founded, Industry, company type, Specialties, Address, postcode, and Country name etc. You can export your data in .xlsx, .csv,(opens in excel) .txt files.
Version : 3.0.5
OS : Windows
Price : $60
Homepage : SalesPage
- Extract Leads : LinkedIn Company Extractor can extract your targeted companies' information from Linkedin.
- Keyword based searching : Lead Extractor searches your targeted companies based on your search keywords.
- Advance Search : Using LinkedIn Advanced search feature, search for companies by keywords, industry, location, company, and more.
- Auto-save and Recovery : Sometimes computer/software shut-downs unexpectedly; don't worry you can recover your search results just by one click.
- Save Viewed Profiles History : LinkedIn Company Extractor has the ability to save the history of viewed and saved companies so that already saved companies profiles should not view again.
- Delay Option : Option to set delay between requests to simulate as is human being is surfing in a browser.
- Unicode Support : LinkedIn Company Extractor support Unicode character-set. You can save fetched search results in Unicode format.
- Internet Failure Detector : LinkedIn Company Extractor automatically pauses/resumes on internet failure during processing.
- Contacts Filtering : You can also apply filters to get your targeted contact list.
- Export Data : Software provides options to save e-mail addresses in EXCEL format, .CSV files (Opens in EXCEL), TAB delimited (.txt files) format.
Download information for guests: